When a person is arrested for a criminal offense in New Jersey, a judge is asked to set bail. The judge determines the amount of bail according to court rules. Hiring a bail bondsman can help you get out of jail.
Factors that Influence Bail
Several things can influence the bail amount, some of them are:
- The judge may decide not to grant bail or to set a high amount for bail if the crime is serious.
- The amount of bail is set higher if the defendant has a criminal history.
- Bail may be denied or set high if the judge believes the defendant is a flight risk.
- The defendant’s character, reputation, and mental condition are considered when setting bail.
- The judge considers whether the defendant is employed and has a good record of employment
Bail Bonds in Pennsylvania
The Apple Bail Bonds staff in Pennsylvania works in a professional and courteous manner. If you need bail bondsman services in Pennsylvania, then contact Apple Bail Bonds at 484-268-5663.