If you are in need of a bail bondsman, Apple Bail Bonds has you covered. Apple Bail Bonds has many bondsmen who can perform a number of services for their clients to ensure their release from custody after being charged with a criminal offense. In order to get their clients out of custody and back at home with their family and friends, the Apple Bail Bondsmen can use various types of bonds, including:
- Surety Bonds
- Standard Bail Bonds
- Immigration Bonds
- Federal Bonds
- Property Bonds
BAIL BONDS AGENT
The bail agent at Apple Bail Bonds has a number of services which he or she provides for the client, including:
- Arranging for the client to be out of custody until his or her required appearance(s) in court—allowing him or her to spend time with family and friends, at home.
- Informing the client about the bond transaction as required by law.
- Ensuring the client appears to all scheduled court appearances.
- Providing the location of the client if he or she fails to appear in court.
- Appearing before the court regarding the bail bond, as needed.
- Securing any collateral collected, until the case is concluded and the bond is exonerated by the court.
Lawyer Referrals are an important part of our business. We take pride in providing professional and confidential service for lawyers and clients in the entire Pennsylvania area.
The Apple Bail Bonds staff works in a professional and courteous manner with lawyers who refer their clients to us. Our extensive experience with lawyer referrals has made Apple Bail Bonds the best in this field as we seek to get our client out of custody and through the booking and release process.
If you call Apple Bail Bonds we will connect you with your family and friends. We will enable you to have more contact with your loved ones while we help you through this difficult time.
Apple Bail Bonds in Allentown, Pennsylvania is committed to helping people who have been charged with crimes get released from custody so they can live free and be with their loved ones. We provide a 24 hour service and are ready to discuss the bail bond with you at anytime. So call us toll free at (610) 432-1222 for more information on how are services can help you.