In addition to gaining your freedom, the bondsman will also take on other responsibilities, including:
- Providing the client with details of the bond transaction as required by law.
- Ensuring the client appears in court for all scheduled appearances.
- Assisting in the location and sometimes the arrest of the client if he or she fails to appear in court.
- Make a court appearance regarding the bail bond.
- Holding any collateral collected until the case is concluded and the bond is exonerated by the court.
If you need any assistance with any type of bail bond throughout Lehigh County or the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, the bondsmen at Apple Bail Bonds can help.
Apple Bail Bonds in Allentown, Pennsylvania is committed to helping people who have been charged with crimes get released from custody. Our bail bond agent will give you the personal attention you deserve, while at the same time, prepare every available option for your bail. We provide confidential bail bond services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every bail bondsmen at Apple Bail Bonds promises to keep all information strictly confidential.